In this book, third generation hereditary witch Lisa Lister explains the history behind witchcraft, why identifying as a healer in past centuries led women to be burned at the stake, and why the witch is reawakening in women across the world today.
This book is a re-telling of Herstory, an overview of the different schools of witchcraft and the core principles and practices within them. Discover ancient wisdom made relevant for modern witches:
- The wheel of the year, the sabbats, the cycles of the moon.
- Tools to enhance your intuition, including oracle cards and dowsing, so that you can make decisions quickly and comfortably.
- Understanding the ancient use of the word "medicine".
- How to work with herbs, crystals, and power animals so that you have support in your spiritual work.
- How to build and use a home altar to focus your intentions and align you with seasonal cycles, the moon cycles, and your own intentions for growth.
- Cleanse, purify, and create sacred space.
- Work with the elements to achieve deep connection with the world around you.
In addition, Lisa teaches personal, hands-on rituals and spells from her family lineage of gypsy witch magic to help you heal, manifest, and rediscover your powers. Above all, Lisa shows that we really are "the granddaughters of the witches that they couldn't burn".
**Please note: We do not offer refunds or exchanges on books or card decks. Coupon codes do not apply to books or card decks.
Questions? Please feel free to send us a message at any time! We are happy to help!
Please note! The crystal healing information provided here is for guidance only. It is not intended as a substitute for medical advice or service.